HOW DOES BOUTIQUE CONCIERGE WORK?
Schedule a complimentary consultation at 323-630-5787:
- We’ll evaluate your needs and come up with a plan to get all your projects and tasks done in a regular basis.
- We’ll suggest the Membership that’s best suited for what you want to get accomplished.
- You’ll receive a Client Agreement along with two other documents. All must be signed and returned within a minimum of 3 days before the start of your services.
- Forget about it, do whatever makes you happy, and relax. You’re in the best hands!
MUST I HIRE THE SERVICES I NEED FROM THE SAME CATEGORY, OR CAN I MIX FROM DIFFERENT ONES?
You are welcome to choose any services you need from any of the categories.
WHAT IF I NEED A SERVICE THAT IT'S NOT LISTED IN YOUR WEBSITE?
We’ll be happy to discuss it with you and make it happen.
HOW DO YOU CHARGE FOR YOUR SERVICES?
Monthly Membership Program: services are offered in 8 and 15-hour monthly packages. Please go here for detailed information.
CAN I HIRE YOUR SERVICES ONE TIME?
IS IT OKAY IF I EXCEED THE HOURS IN MY PACKAGE?
Yes, you may add additional hours to any of the packages as needed. Such hours will be charged at the same rate as the current package of your agreement.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT USE ALL THE HOURS IN THE PACKAGE I HIRED?
Unused hours do not roll over. Our Membership works like for example… the Gym membership!
IS THERE A LONG-TERM COMMITMENT IF I HIRE A PACKAGE?
No, you can cancel at anytime. In order to avoid penalties, you must cancel with a minimum of 15 days before the monthly service begins.
CAN I CHANGE THE TYPE OF SERVICES FROM ONE MONTH TO THE OTHER?
Yes. Please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs, and email you confirmation of the changes.
HOW ARE THE MONTHLY HOURS IN MY PACKAGE DISTRIBUTED THROUGHOUT THE MONTH?
You may use the hours at your convenience at any time in the month following purchase pursuant to reasonable and customary coordination of tasks and schedules, and approval by Boutique Concierge via email.
WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE?
Our Membership is processed on the 1st of every month.
HOW DO YOU HANDLE ADVANCED PURCHASES?
You have two options:
- Provide Boutique Concierge with a credit card or cash in advance.
- Opt to have your Personal Concierge advance costs. A 10% convenience fee will be charged.
Reimbursement of expenses will be process upon presentation of invoice.
WHAT ARE YOUR METHODS OF PAYMENT?
Boutique Concierge accepts all credit and debit cards and company checks.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY?
Membership Monthly Program: you must cancel at least 15 days prior to the start of your monthly Service to avoid being charged for the following month.
WHICH AREAS OF LOS ANGELES (CALIFORNIA) DO YOU SERVE?
- North to South: Universal City to Culver City (including Studio City, Hollywood Hills, Los Feliz, West Hollywood, Hollywood, and Miracle Mile).
- West to East: Pacific Palisades to Silverlake (including Santa Monica, Venice, Brentwood, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills, The Grove and Downtown).
Further locations may be considered, and will be subject to a $50 fee each way.
DO YOU HAVE GIFT CERTIFICATES?
ARE YOU INSURED?
Yes, Boutique Concierge is insured and bonded. Furthermore it provides a Non-Disclosure Agreement. We value your privacy and we’re extremely discrete.
HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR NEWSLETTER?
Email us here, and we’ll add you to our list. Thank you for your interest!