Does this happen to you too?

The more I talk to other business owners and top executives, the more I hear the same rules that they all practiced to become successful, and compassionate human beings.

Last Thursday I attended “Strategies for Growth”, an event organized by NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) at the Skirball Cultural Center. The six outstanding women on the panel shared their ideas on what it takes to do business and deliver the highest standard. These tips aren’t just for business owners and women, but for every human interested in growing their business or succeeding at their job.

Don’t limit these tips to your business. They’ll do magic in your personal life too

What caught my attention is that everything they shared about growing our businesses can be applied to our personal lives as well. Here are the major takeaways from the evening…

Let’s begin with the shocking fact that achieving success depends only on 25% skill. The other 75% is a mix of 25% Attitude, 25% Quality of Relationships, and 25% How we Handle Stress.

Translate this into action:

  • Surround yourself with like-minded people. Join an organization to learn, share, and grow.
  • Build relationships and support each other.
  • Mentor and help others.
  • Give back.
  • Believe in yourself.
  • Know what’s your personal brand. Be able to say what’s special about it and what you bring to the table.
  • Choose how you’re going to respond to stress. Breathe and take that power.
  • Be courageous versus perfectionist – Who hasn’t been there? I’m guilty of it, although not anymore!
  • Leverage.
  • Be Responsible.
  • Plan your work and take care of yourself. Rest, meditate and have fun – I loved hearing this, since this is what I believe with every pore of my skin.
  • And work like crazy!

You help me grow – and this is the result!

This past year has been extremely inspiring for me, and I can’t wait any longer to tell you that I’m rebranding Boutique Concierge. The logo and website are being redesigned as I write this newsletter, and the new copy includes amongst other information, the two most important things that you need to incorporate in your life to be happier, healthier and more productive. Moreover, you’ll learn who the non-profit organization that I’ll be partnering with is. This means that every time my clients pay for their services, a portion of their fees will be donated to help someone in need.

Stay tuned for the release of the updated website. Boutique Concierge is now stronger than ever, and magic is coming your way!

Thank you for reading my monthly newsletters. They’re the result of your support and my strong desire to help you live a healthy and happy life.

Please share with your friends and family and follow Boutique Concierge on Social Media for more tips and updates.

Have a wonderful month of May!

With deep appreciation,


Boutique Concierge
Proud Member of