It’s incredible what a 2-week vacation can do for you! I’m back from Europe feeling recharged and rejuvenated, lol! Have you taken your time off or are you about to? If you’re in the latter group… take me with you 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻
One of the “issues” people encounter when taking a vacation or traveling often for work is who is going to take care of their homes. People do get very anxious about it, especially now that we’ve had two earthquakes. Not being at home can create a lot of anxiety, and that’s not the best recipe when you’re on vacation!
The perfect way to leave your home with peace of mind and a huge sense of relief is by having your “Vacation Concierge” watch it. As you can imagine, Home Watch is a service that is in higher demand over the summer. However, you can take advantage of it anytime you go away during the year, or even if you own a property in Los Angeles and live somewhere else.
I do have a few clients who use this service for different reasons. Two of them of them live abroad and they can only manage their properties remotely to a certain point. I check in their homes and update them in a weekly basis on anything that may be occurring. One of them is actually having some renovations done and I’m hiring the professionals and overseeing all the work.
Another client, “K”, used to stress every time she had to leave home—she travels 2-3 times per month for work. I set up a plan for her and now she leaves Los Angeles without worrying at all about her home and her pets.
These are some of the most common tasks that I can do for you at your home while you travel:
– Visit the house 1-2 times per week.
– Visit the house after an earthquake.
– Check mail.
– Put garbage bins back in the driveway or garage.
– Check the Interior Property — look for maintenance and security issues.
– Run faucets briefly and flush toilets.
– Check garden and pool areas — about a month ago I checked on a client’s home and the pool was overflowing!
– Coordinate Vendors and Contractors.
– Wait for Contractors or Deliveries.
– Schedule Housekeepers and refill fridge before clients return home.
Let me know if you or someone you know needs help with this and remember to have a wonderful time unplugging and relaxing this summer. Or is it that you don’t want to rejuvenate? 😆
Tons of hugs!